Book your appointment HERE!
NEWBORN PORTRAIT SHOOT TIPS:
1. Schedule your portrait session at the time of day your baby’s usually in his/her best mood.
2. Make sure your baby’s well rested and well fed, to get the best chances of getting that uber cute keepsake!
3. For newborns, we will probably be shooting them naked so have them wear loose clothing before the shoot. Also, bring a warm blanket to cover your baby in between poses.
4. Dramatic and classic portraits work best for this age. Also, don’t be in a hurry; it is nice to take sleeping shots, toes, fingers, and other themes. Also, We allow 2 hours to give you enough time for your portrait session.
5. Bring a favorite personal item of your newborn to make your portraits more personal.